2020 has been a challenging year so far. With the shift in priorities and the need for sustainability, the same change can be viewed in the fashion industry where the styles have changed in order to accommodate our tastes and requirements. Make sure that you do your bit and support local businesses. And today, we are going to share some quick tips about sustainable fashion and festive clothing ideas for 2020.
- Go eco-friendly: We need this now more than ever. With many prominent brands turning to sustainable clothing, it is important that you support the initiative too. Right from organic yoga pants to tops, tees, and dresses you can find them all.
- Summer style: This includes cute summer dresses, floral skirts, and tops with versatile prints. Reusing your old jeans and turning them into a pair of shorts is another way to go. Loose shirts with tight-fitting tops are still head turners!
- Midi dress: Especially the gypsy crochet dresses are going wild! The beautiful colors and diverse patterns add real charm to these dresses, and so if you plan on adding something new to your wardrobe then this is it. Make sure you minimally accessorize the look.
- Denim jackets: These versatile jackets are always in fashion. You can pair them with dresses and skirts and also yoga pants for the perfect street style look. You can also pair a denim shirt with yoga pants and rock the cowgirl style. Forego the accessories!
- Knee-high suede boots: Woohoo! Now, these boots are total fun. Picture yourself wearing these boots with some ripped jeans and a serious denim shirt. Black sunglasses and a good hat is all you need to complete the look.
- Some nice leather shorts or pants are one of the new additions that you can have in your wardrobe. Make sure that you get the right sizes while purchasing as these tend to shrink.
The theme for the year seems to be sustainable casual and so you have the full liberty to mix and match and repeat your outfits. For some cool outfit ideas, you can check out the Psychonaut festival clothing range. Be it autumn, Christmas, or New Year, you are in for some of the major fashion trends coming our way this season. All you need to do is keep yourself updated and get in a festive mood all right.