The city of Singapore experiences average temperature throughout the year and almost prevail pleasant weather. None of the months in the year are too hot or too cold. The month of January is colder in comparison to the other months of the year. Whereas February is the hottest month of Singapore and to the surprise, December is the wettest month of Singapore. As there is a variation in the weather of the consecutive months December, January, and February in Singapore, so proper and intense care of the skin should be taken especially by the Singaporean girls to avoid the roughness in the skin surface.
Best Possible Ways to Soften the Skin
There are several possible ways to keep the skin supple and soft during the fluctuated weather conditions in which the skin might get response harshly. Thus few such ways to take proper care of the skin in Singapore are as follows:
- As suggested by the Salon in Singapore, the girls should choose the moisturizer carefully with the presence of natural and nourishing ingredients. Some moisturizers have petroleum-based ingredients that can dry the skin in the winter months. ZULA.sg can give you better reviews about different products.
- To protect the skin from cold winds, and rain, people should wear gloves and should never forget to apply sunscreen over the skin.
- On installing a humidifier in the bedroom, one can put moisture back into the air and thus can help in preventing the skin from drying out.
- The drier areas of the body like the hands, elbows, feet, and knees have thin skin that tends to lose moisture faster than the other areas on the body. So all the drier areas of the body should be adequately moisturized overnight and should cover those areas overnight by gloves and socks.
- Everybody needs to use an exfoliating mask on the face and hands and gently on the lips as well to remove the dead cells and then immediately should be followed by applying moisturizer on the face and hands to experience a smoother difference.
- Hydrating the skin from inside out is highly important during the winters. So eating foods with high water content can help in hydrating the skin like watermelon, oranges, apples, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, etc.
- The use of cleansers often dries the skin. Thus cleansers should be chosen with a more hydrating version that contains moisturizing ingredients.
- The homemade hydrating mask can be a perfect solution for providing the needed moisture in the skin during the colder months. The natural moisturizing ingredients like yogurt, honey, avocado, olive, banana, jojoba oil, almonds oil, and aloe vera can be a useful source of hydration in the skin.
- The allergens and the irritants should be avoided during the winter months to avoid the flare-up in the skin, and thus mild cleansers and the moisturizers for sensitive skin should always be used in these months.
- Apart from these protections, the face and hands should always be washed with lukewarm water to avoid stripping of oils away from the skin.