Choosing a dress for your prom night can be quite overwhelming, especially because you want to look your best on that night and definitely, not average. Also, there are so many styles and colors to choose from. However, to make your job easier, here I have jotted down a few prom dresses which will help you rock the night. With the right amount of confidence and the right makeup and accessories, you will be able to win the heart of your date with these gorgeous and attractive prom dresses.
To explore, keep reading this blog.
Brown Lace Evening Dress: Do you love watching period movies? Are you into vintage looks and fashion? Well then, look back to the regal past with a brown lace prom dress on your special night! Trust me, it will not only help you stand out in the crowd, but your probability to win the “Prom Queen” title will increase as well. Available online, you can buy this dress at as low as $169.
And, do you know what the best part about investing in a brown lace long dress is? It is actually a modern dress which can be given a vintage twist without much effort. And you can, later on, wear it to other family functions, wedding reception parties or dates.
- Ask the tailor to customize it with some lace detailing near the neckline area.
- Opt for puff, butterfly, or ruffle sleeves.
- As far as the neckline is concerned, keep it as simple as a sweetheart or a V-neck.
- And yes, do not forget to book a parlor appointment so that you can get a retro and dramatic hairdo done from them.
- Pay special attention to the shoes and make sure it does good justice to the overall look.
Flower Printed Long Prom Dress: Did you ever wanted to become a bohemian flower child? Yes? Well then, go boho with a flower printed long prom dress. Wondering about the color? Well, opt for white or off-white long prom dresses with beautiful floral prints on them, which spell “perfect flower child”. This one will also be available at any popular online store which sells bridesmaid dresses and prom gowns.
- Do not forget to order some floral headgear to pair with the dress.
- Keep the makeup dewy and wear your hair down. Tousled hair or one-sided braid would look great with this dress.
- You can opt for an off-shoulder, one-shoulder or a scoop neckline.
Navy-blue Lace Ball Gown: This is yet another dress, which will surely turn heads on your prom night. A navy blue lace ball gown spells “royal” and that is why you must consider buying it if you want to don something different and extravagant. Wondering about the price? Well, if you ditch the over expensive designer stores and opt for the online stores, then you can avail it within $200. Yes, you read that right! But, make sure you provide them with the right measurements so that there are no goof-ups. And, try to go through the customer reviews, before ordering your prom dress from that site.
- Messy low-side bun with soft side-swept bangs will compliment the look really well.
- Wear a pair of pretty pumps along with this dress.
- Invest in a pair of dazzling danglers which will add to the oomph factor and would grab envious eyeballs.
So, now that you got some great ideas about what to wear on your prom night, hopefully, you will be able to do it right and sizzle through the night. Thank me later! And, to get more ideas and fashion updates, keep following my blogs.
Author Bio: Mia Geller is a fashion designer-cum-blogger who regularly writes on short as well as long prom dresses. You can even know about various kinds of bridesmaid dresses through her blogs and articles.